- In a bowl , melt together the milk & dark chocolate and the hot butter. Keep it aside.
- In another bowl, using a hand mixer or a whisk ,beat together the white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla essence and the eggs(one at a time).
- Add in the melted chocolate and mix it .Following add in the Liso Cocoa Spread.
- Next add in the flour and the cocoa powder and fold everything together until no streaks of flour or cocoa are seen.
- Pour in to a 8 inch, greased with butter baking dish and spread it evenly.
- Dollop in a tbsp each (or more according to the preference) of Liso Vanilla Hazelnut Spread and with the help of a knife or toothpick make swirls.
- Bake at 180 degree c for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the brownie comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
- LISO Milk & Dark chocolate - 2 Cups
- Hot melted butter - 1 1/2 Cups
- White Sugar - 1 Cup
- Brown Sugar - 1 Cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 Tbsp
- Eggs - 4
- LISO Cocoa Spread - 1 Cup
- All Purpose Flour - 1 Cup
- Cocoa Powder - 1/2 Cup
- LISO Vanilla Hazelnut Spread - 1 Tbsp for each dollops (or more depending on the design )
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device