- In a bowl, add the milk, sugar, yeast, baking powder and the flour.
- Mix everything together using the help of the knead attachment or hands.
- Once it is all mixed through, dust the platform with some flour and knead for about a minute and put it back into a oil greased bowl and cover it with a towel and let it rise for about an hour.
- After an hour or soviet will be nice and doubled in size.
- Dust the platform again and knead the dough again for 2 minutes and roll it out to about 1 inch using the rolling pin.
- Spread a part with cream cheese, then the raspberry jam and then the Liso Hazelnut Spread.
- Next, roll the dough and cut it into small portions evenly.
- Place the rolls into a baking dish giving a little space in between each roll as they will spread out. Set it aside for another hour for it to rise again for the last time.
- Bake it in the oven at 180 degree for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with some icing sugar and milk mixture on top.
- Milk - 2 Cups
- Sugar - 1/2 Cup
- Butter - 1/2 Cup
- Active Yeast - 1 Tbsp
- Baking Powder - 1 Tbsp
- All Purpose Flour - 3 Cups
- Cream Cheese - 1/2 Cup
- Raspberry Jam - 1/2 Cup
- Liso Hazelnut Spread - 1/2 Cup
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device